- EMAIL FOR INFO: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for grammar editing and/or format editing or transcription. Be sure to indicate the number of pages in your project.
- EMAIL CONTRACT: Edwards Editing will reply to your e-mail with a contract that must be filled out, signed, and dated. You can post-mail, fax, or e-mail this contract back to Edwards Editing. If your project exceeds 15 pages, pay you $50.00 down payment by post mail or online (with a $2.00 service fee). Fill out, Sign, and Date this contract: Editing Services Contract
Physical Address: E-mail:
313 Woodridge Drive email@example.com
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
To pay Down Payment online, Click Here.
($2.00 Convenience Fee Charged)
- EMAIL PROJECT to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word; 12 pt. font; double-spaced)
- REVIEW OUR COMMENTS AND WORK. Please review, as our editing is not the completed project. You will need to re-read your work while taking our comments into account.
- APPROVE FINAL: When the formatting and/or editing is finished, we will send you a final PDF. When you are satisfied with the work, send us an approval email. Also, we will send you an invoice that indicates the number of hours spent on the project, the amount owed per hour, and the amount due.
- PAY INVOICE: Send your payment to Edwards Editing Services and keep a copy of your invoice for future reference. You will be able to pay this via check, cash, or credit card (credit card transactions are subject to a convenience fee).